2022 WAA AUXILIARY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
$500 Certificate will be awarded at the February WAA Convention
*ACTIVE Member means he/she must be a member of the WAA or Auxiliary for three (3) consecutive years, attend WAA conferences on a regular basis, and be interested/involved in promoting the WAA/Auxiliary and auction profession.
- Scholastic Information, Official Transcript
- Honors and/or Community involvement: (list any or all school, community, club, sports, academic, etc.)
- Essay: Please attach a written statement of 500 words or less of your interest in the auction profession, history and association with the auction business or any experience you have had in the auction profession (set up, clerk, manager, publicity, etc.). Please also state your future goals and why you think you would be a good candidate for this scholarship.
- Attach a copy of the letter of acceptance or proof of enrollment in your school of higher education. Recipient will receive check after completing one successful semester.
- High school seniors must submit grade from their 2nd semester Senior year.
- Current letter of recommendation is required for ALL scholarship applicants from a non-family member.
- Applicants that have not received the WAA Auxiliary Scholarship may reapply the following year.
Questions for WAA Auxiliary Scholarship may be directed to Elaine Bunczak, 16349 Cty Rd C, Rosholt, WI 54473, ElaineBunczak@gmail.com
DEADLINE: January 12, 2022
Send all applications to:
Gail Folkers, N6732 Stallman Rd., Elkhorn, WI 53121, (262) 742-2637
Elaine Bunczak, 16349 Cty Rd C, Rosholt, WI 54473
Relative of recipient will be notified before the January WAA Winter Conference. Recipient and WAA/Auxiliary member relative are encouraged to attend the annual Wisconsin Auctioneers Association Conference.